The Extreme Point Copper Impact retains all the technical features and ballistic advantages that made the Extreme Point Lead a success. The difference is in the monolithic design of the bullet. With no fragmentation, this all-copper construction provides near-100% mass retention, resulting in very deep penetrating power and a high probability of bullet exit, allowing you to follow the blood trail, if necessary.
This initial mass retention, even after expansion, gives higher energy transfer and tremendous knockdown power. The lack of lead gives you access to all types of hunt, including those that do not allow lead ammunition.
The new Extreme Point Copper Impact is the ideal round for hunting medium and very large game.
• LARGE DIAMETER POLYMER TIP:
- fast expansion on impact
- better concentricity for excellent accuracy
• VERY WIDE, DEEP CAVITY:
- optimum expansion and deadly knockdown power at any range on any game (up to 400 m)
• MONOLITHIC DESIGN:
- near-100% mass retention for deeper penetration, even through bone and dense tissue
• BOAT TAIL AND CENTRE OF GRAVITY AT THE REAR:
- trajectory and utmost accuracy (up to 400 m)